We have a little D gas AC grader at the landfill we run. Theres 3 owners in the thing and they have the occasional plant manager that comes in and tries to get us to take a private load or other boot legged load. One day dad was gone to Tupelo for parts and I was un the fill cooming out for lunch . I had been out on the grader fixing a haul road and had left it out for another run when theis man in a pick up pulled up and the driver got out. He was a straw boss at the tub plant on break. I happenedto pull up right in fron of the grader about the time he hit the key. That littl Continental takes off as soon as you let off the key. Im glad he was standing behind the blade and I was butted against it. He had been by earlier and played with the controls leaving it in gear. Also I Tried to buy an old small wheel dozer from a farm vit was a smill Michigan ablut like a 2 yard 175 with a blade. This ladies husband was working on it on a site and had left it running and was laying ontop ot the tire trying to get the shiter adjusted. He jerked it into gear and it ran over him. She wont sell the machine because of that. One of my friends had a 77 F700 Ford dump and the swicht when out he happened to step on the fron bumper with a screwdriver and short it out not thinking about it being in gear. Used his arse as a battering ram through 3 barn walls before it stalled out in against a trailer.