Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Reply To: Hitch Doc Dual Dozer

Here are the results of my inquiry: I have a legacy Hitch Doc Dual Dozer (two DA hydraulic cylinders) that uses two Trimble GSM-2 laser receivers which run into a junction block, and is remotely controlled with a compact controller. I believe it is a 14 pin Cannon circular connector on the controller. Do you think it's possible that your Super Controller can be used with this system? Currently using it with a Mustang 2040 which is the hydraulic and electrical power source. The basic functions of the controller are: 1) Independently operate the right and left DA cylinders. 2) Select automatic or manual modes. 3) Vary the speed of the hydraulic cylinders. I have the wiring diagrams, pinouts, and pictures if required. "As long as it uses 12 volt drivers, it will work. There are 8 momentary controls and 2 latching. Cheers," Thank you. But my controller has a potentiometer that controls the rate the cylinders extend and retract. Would I have to forego this function? It is very useful for fine grading at low ground speed. Also, do you have an adapter for Deutsch to Cannon? "Yes, you would have to give up that control and no we don;t deal with Canon connectors. Sorry, but this is probably no the solution you are looking for." My take is that they don't see a market for it, so they don't care to get involved. I actually think that their "rental" system would work for me since I use the Dual Dozer with two different machines. I would, however, have to forego the variable rate function, and figure out the Deutsch connector pinout. What are your thoughts? Too much of a hassle?