I'm setting up a system right now in Google sheets, I'm hoping it works out well. What I have done is create a template for each piece of equipment, each template has a sheet for service that's been done. This first page has the make/model/year/serial, and a spot to enter date, hours/miles, work performed, and who performed the service. Second page is for all your common PM products like filters, fluid type and quantity, common wear items like cutting edge and teeth part numbers, etc. The last page is for service needed, this page should kick me an email when someone makes a change to the file. I find a lot of times the guys will tell me something needs something and I'll completely forget about it. Hopefully this way I'll get an email for a reminder, and then me and my main maintenance guy will keep a list and can prioritize I had my graphics guy make me a unique QR code for each separate template so it's very easy for the guys in the field to quickly scan the QR, it brings up the specific machine and they have all the info they need to order parts, update service history, or report an issue. Obviously major issues my guys are going to just call me and we'll figure it out, this is for more minor issues, or to give an update like due for service in xx hours.