Get used to it. It's early spring in the US, people are getting going on jobs, and my rep thinks now is a good time to send their techs/support guys on a training excursion. I mean seriously, what the ****? Not sure I understand this question. I understand what you're trying to do here, and I'm telling you, be careful. You go to piecing together a system with parts that aren't compatible and you don't know it until you have $20k sunk into the deal, you're gonna regret it. Unfortunately the Sitech folks understandabley arent much for helping you do this type of thing, because they obviously want to sell you a new setup. There are different codes injected into the displays based on what capabilities you want out of it, all of which vary in price. For example, indicate only costs less money than full control, also the price varies if it is on just one machine, IE you could only put it on your dozer, or all machines, IE you could put it on dozer/grader/excavator. Something you may look into is full blade control laser setup. Sometimes I wish I had that instead of satellite guidance as it is better for working around buildings and trees and tends to actually be more accurate. Don't be afraid to walk away from Trimble either. Give the Topcon guys a call and tell them what the majority of your jobs entail and make them work with your budget.