Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Reply To: power screen warrior 600

I used to maintain one very similar to that. Do not remember the model but I thank it was a lot taller. It could be the same as we were working on bit of a hill. They may have built up ground for it so trucks could get under the conveyor on high ground. Had to drive up a ramp with the 944. Also used a JD with an extendable boom with a 2+ yard bucket. Saw a new guy quick disconnect it ( the bucket ) into the hopper. Expected the worst but it just shot it right off the end for over sized stuff. Thank the engine was a Perkapiller. We were running wood ash. A lot of it was old and packed. Product of every size but the screener was very dependable. Don't know if it is the best for your application but I felt obligated to give a plug for them. When I had a problem getting it to drive on the tracks I called them. Even though they talk funny I was walked right though trouble shooting the umbelical cord that goes to the hand control. We might call it a pigtail like a tractor trailer light cord. They probably had me on speaker phone. Mornin how ya'll doin. Helped me first and laughed later? That man spent some time with me on the phone back and forth. Knew what he was doing. Any parts I needed showed up fairly quickly.