Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Reply To: I lost my cool

I have listened to people complain about working at my place of employment in the past. I might listen once to understand their thoughts / grievances. However, once they become a repeat offender I just tell them to find another job if they dislike it so much. Its an employ 'at will state', we can hire you and fire you at will. That being said, their is the door feel free to exit whenever you like. Those repeat offenders even boycotted a free pizza party provided by the owner once. What is this 'kinde-garten'? I often wonder how we have become so sissyfied as a society. The dumpster over loader needs to be responsible for cleaning up his mess. The fence destroyer needs to be responsible for repairing the damage. I honestly think he needs to be fired for poor character/morals. But be sure to say it in a nice way....