Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Reply To: Circuit Boards

John, That is a miserable 4PDT relay -- Mouser, Newark and Digi-Key show it as No Longer Available (NLA) and I couldn't find a quick cross, so my unpleasant suggestion would be find something like a RadioShack Experimenter Prototyping Board (276-170) that is DIP (Dual In-line Package) spaced along the centerline with bus bars on the edges and "roll your own" with two DPDT relays (or if whatever chip is driving it won't drive two coils, you may have to use a SPST with a real low coil current to pull in the other two). If the original relay can be cleanly and safely desoldered, I have been known to replace it on the board with a machined DIP socket and then use rails of machined pins or another socket to make my connections - that way, you can disconnect the pseudo-relay board if you need to diagnose it further. I don't have part numbers for the sockets and rails handy, but could dig them out if you need. Good luck, Mike the EE