Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Reply To: Portable shaker box screens

Well to keep everyone interested updated, after shopping around and getting quotes on an EZ screen 600 new and the econo screeners, a 2017 EZ screen 600 came up for sale 45 minutes from me with only 115 hours on it and I pulled the trigger fast. I got to play with it for a couple hours yesterday afternoon before all the rain came today, and im pretty impressed. I was worried about a smaller screen being slow but it honestly handles materials as fast as I could feed it and the product was beautiful. I was worried since it came with a 2" top screen and 1" bottom that the product might be too coarse, and I was feeding it from a pile of mixed dirt, concrete, stone and demo debris and it produced nothing short of perfect dirt. Very happy with going in this direction, and now the gears are turning towards other things, im interested in mixing in horse manure as an organic to the dirt I already have and making topsoil, there are alot of horse farms near me and many of them have just been pushing the poop Into the woods for years so much of it is already aged and could be had for next to nothing or a trade of favors with the owners.