No worries. I had to explain a clerical error where a 7 was mistaken for a 9 on a leakage test note line on a completed inspection form. Got that completed last night. My hand written notes were correct. I also had to explain why I was inspecting tanks to international standards along with DOT standards. That confused them. Of course, they are only concerned about DOT 49 CfR, but the Coast Guard and marine lines are also concerned about Container Safety Conference, RID European Agreement for Dangerous Goods and ADR agreements. It’s very convoluted and the Field Investigator was not very familiar with the subject matter. Out of everything they looked at, that’s what they ultimately focused on. I was told to expect a warning letter about the typo and accurate records, next week to finalize the investigation. No fine. Then, I’ll be contacting the particular European tank leasing company, with an office in Houston, and ask them what their beef is with me.