Thanks for the info. I'm not concerned about seeing their claimed throughput, and don't intend to crush anything over 4" in diameter. I spoke to a vendor that had a red rhino machine and they came out at first saying that I was likely not going to find something small that could crush decomposed granite + river rock. After realizing it is partially a rock size issue, I thought why don't I just screen it down to 4". I just want to crush my own A/B. I have more rock than dirt and it's not practical to haul aggregate to my build site. I can expand my budget now that I have an understanding of how these jaw crushers work. The MB bucket I saw (MB 140 or 120) looks like it'll work on my 8000lb machine (not capable of picking up 8k, weighs 8k!). I'm not opposed to hand feeding a small crusher if I knew it would do the job. Any other thoughts?