Thanks for posting j-dubya. Your experience with the Burchland is about what I expected. I was hoping to get a little more feedback that would hopefully disprove my expectations. We did demo a John Deere 335P with the JD dozer attachment. To my surprise it worked very well in manual mode and while there was a steep little learning curve I was able to carry grade manually after an hour. The disappointment to me was the automatic control. It came setup with dual laser. I tried everything I knew and everything the JD rep suggested to get it to carry a consistent grade but the closest I could get it was +/-1/2". We were placing AB3 which is typically easy to get a tight grade with, especially on the final trim after it's been compacted. With our D6N running laser or UTS I'm often able to get +/-1/4" in the same material. The Cat Smartgrade grader blade was able to get +/-1/4" with dual GNSS. I would expect it to be a little tighter with laser or UTS. I think the skid plate the Burchland has would help with the tight grade with AB3 but we run in a lot of different material types that I think would end up with the secondary grade you mentioned due to the plate. And then we want something that we can grade with manually. I think the Burchland controller looks kinda clunky for that application but I could be surprised. I hope to demo a Burchland soon. The Skeer looks interesting also.