I was heading to a job in my 5 yard International dump truck and equipment trailer with a TL130 track loader on it facing backwards. I had put in the loader bucket my Wacker 1550 plate compactor and a 24' excavator bucket. Some how (my fault) the strap got loose and the plate compactor fell off without me knowing it. Later on the bucket fell off but I saw it roll down the hill. A guy that saw it helped me reload it and secure it. I went back to look for the plate compactor but never found it. Either a lucky person found it, or maybe worse it's off the side of the road abandoned in the woods/bushes. The good news is I hated that compactor, and bought a bigger Reversible Mikasa! It did have my company name on it though, so I know it didn't likely caused an accident.