$274.93 Delivered, about $250 before shipping and tax. I should add that the part number for kit that the manual calls for is 2901443 and this kit includes the cable (not sure about it part number) and the pendant which is part number 1001249694. I plugged it into the unit and tried to start platform test mode according to the instructions in the service manual and it says "TEST NOT ALLOWED". I don't see this message in the service manual anywhere and a google search says that it could be a number of things (boom position, level, etc) and I set it all as the AI bot tells me and still no good on the system test from the boom. I will test from the lower port later.' I did get into the diagnostic mode though and determine that the platform speed pot does not seem to work so I will look at this.