I’m having an issue with my 580 SE starting at the moment and I’m thinking it’s a valve that I have to tight. It’s got a hard spot turning over but does turn over fine. If it’s warm, it starts right up, it’s only after it sits awhile and it’s cold. I adjusted the valves this spring, when I put new valve cover gasket’s on and I did it cold but remembered after, I had the block heater on before I did it. Was hoping it would be fine but just did all electrical checks last night when wife was gone, or she would have killed me seeing me out there in my special ed vest. Today she’s at work so now, I get to work. Just can’t take all the happy pills before I do it. Pretty sure it’s.010 on the intake and .020 on the exhaust but will have to look it up, in a bit.