Here's how this went down a dozen years ago: Foreman: "Johnny, you may be the son of the owner, but your dad is going tear you a new one when he finds out you took his favorite 345B and taco'd the dipper trying to show off how much it can lift" Johnny: "Yeah, you're right. So here's what you're gonna do. Take the hoe to Dave in the fab shop and tell him to make a crane out of it. Extend the boom out, move the dipper cylinder to be a third boom cylinder, add a lot of fish plates, and put a butt load of weight on its arse. We'll use the bucket function to drive the hydraulic winch that Dave will figure out how to mount on it. It'll be awesome!" Foreman: "What?!? Are you nuts? I ain't doing that. I'll get fired!" Johnny: "Do it and I'll stop dating your daughter." Foreman (speaking into his phone): "Dave, we're floating a hot custom job to you right now and we start tonight. I'll explain in person...."