Was kind of a weird deal. Allegedly was the Dad's and son was selling, but they were out of state and having a family friend sell it. That friend was only available certain days (which isn't crazy), and soonest that worked out was Friday. It was my understanding we had a loose deal worked out, I was just going to look it over and shake hands on it baring no issues after testing it and looking it over. Was going to pick it up in a couple weeks, as my truck is down right now. They were going to store in the shop for free, no problem. I'm not sure if someone else was working a deal before and beat me to it, or they got a better offer and suddenly our deal wasn't a deal (which is a **** thing do to IMO)... either way, not how I would have done it. I'd told buyer in line I already had someone lined up, and if it didn't work Friday, they would be contacted. Course I pulled $$ and had to pay fees at the bank for taking out MY own money. They acted like I was emptying out the whole place!