Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

009 Madill yarder

dirty4fun ยท 2012-01-23 08:01

There is a Madill 009 Yarder w/Dragline Bucket coming up fro sale on Iron Planet this week. It is located in Colorado, just in case someone is looking for one. http://www.ironplanet.com/jsp/equip/auction.jsp?groupId=6252

Replies4
  1. #1Username2012-01-23 11:31

    It has been heavily advertised for sale (three different dealers in print ads) at least a year now besides Iron Planet. I actually hunted down the owner last February and he wouldn't sell for any less than $160K, he had taken out a loan to buy it. The sand and gravel guys use dredges where it is at in Colorado, he convinced himself he was going to try to keep digging when the water was froze over. That was his story.

  2. #2Sid2013-04-24 13:14

    009 Yarder We are interested in the purchase of this dragline

  3. #3Username2013-04-25 09:52

    I believe that 009 sold after that time around as they removed the reserve. Think it only brought $40K or so if memory serves, can't find it any more in the Iron Planet sold listings.

  4. #4logr632013-05-17 21:26

    I have a madill 046 dragline for sale in california