S/N YM03-U1318, Machine had CPU Failure, New CPU will not do A adjustment, new stepper motor and crank sensor, crank sensor vac is smooth from idle to WOT, Reading 1.80 at idle and 2.65 at WOT, idle RPM 940 WOT no load 2500, the manual I have is for a pre minor machine, any advise would be great. Thanks.
At what step is the calibration failing. If memory serves me correctly max rpm on that should be 2340 not 2500 so you will need to adjust max rpm bolt too
Step 4, High idle is 2445 low is 1029, stop gap is set, seems like stepper is trying to go past idle stop and surging, machine had aftermarket stepper on it, would you have wiring diagram for stepper so I can double check wiring, re adjusted crank sensor to 2.65 at idle and 3.85 wot, I tried it once with high idle at 2250, same result
When at max rpm during A-adjustment push buzzer stop to finish A-adjustment before it fails and it should set. Sometimes with aftermarket stepping motor you have to stop A-adjustment with buzzer stop button or it will continuously fail adjustment
I bought a new one from Kobelco, that is why I am wanting to double check wiring, Thank you
You should see 5.7 ohms between brown and orange wires and 5.7 ohms between red and yellow wires on stepping motor. Try pushing buzzer stop button like I said and see if it sets.
Ok. Thank you
Buzzer stop did not work, looks like motor is going past limit switches, factory end was missing in CPU side of hareness, I think my son wired new one wrong, new stepper has red, tan, yellow and orange, which color wires on CPU side do these hook to? Minor machine, Thanks.
I have green, black,red, white, and sheild on CPU side