Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

06 Peterbilt 335 Service Truck HELP PLEASE!!!!!

jlittle2212 ยท 2015-09-12 21:08

I have a Pete 335 that the warning buzzer is not working. Is there a fuse for the buzzer? Also, when you turn the key to the "on" position, how many lights should come on. Seems like when I turned the key on the other day, all the lights lit up. Now, just 3 or 4. The low air light will come on, the buzzer will not though.

Replies4
  1. #1jlittle22122015-09-13 16:59

    No one knows?

  2. #2nowing752015-09-13 20:06

    Not sure about a fuse. Have you checked to make sure ther is power at the buzzer? Call your Pete dealer and see if they have a wire diagram.

  3. #3jlittle22122015-09-13 22:19

    Yes. No power. I just wondered shouldn't the light and buzzer go hand in hand? If the light works the buzzer should right?

  4. #4FSERVICE2015-09-13 23:23

    check the power plug to the ECM.. have saw some of them grow some funny looking green stuff that will make the dash do all sorts of ODD stuff..