Hey i have spent a fair bit of time searching for what I thought would be a easy thing to find but can't seem to find it (maybe I'm using the wrong description) I have a cummins 4bt in my case skid steer and got the injectors rebuilt. When I gave them the injectors I gave them to them with the copper washers and they tossed them. So when I got them back (which took some time cuz there rare injectors supposedly) I didn't get the spacer washers back with it but got a pack of new ones with 3 sizes in it. They all work and make almost no noticeable difference. Can anyone help me on how to figure out which ones to use? On a side note when it warms up I get unburnt fuel that really makes our eyes water and it seems with the thinnest ones I get a pop and puff of blue smoke when it warms up Thanks for any help or reference s
The 2009 450 would be a series 3 machine with an IVECO 445T/M3 engine. I would call a dealer and have them look up the specs for the washers and check the thickness and install the ones that match up to yours. If they do not have specs on them, ask if they might pull one from a package and measure it.
What's the serial number of machine and engine? What was the original problem you were having. Did you do a compression test?
This should be it serial would confirm 7.3mm ID x 15mm OD x 1.5mm Thk 2856436 SEALING WASHER
It randomly would pop and fart blue smoke sometimes and some times not. And using it to clean out barns makes everyone cry like little babies even with all the fans on Did a compression test and all (4) were 425-445psi
Blue smoke is oil. That 425 cylinder may be the issue or turbo is going bad. Make sure turbo fins are not scraping housing and theres no oil in turbo tube where it goes from turbo to intake
The turbo is fully rebuilt and in good shape there is abit of oil on the intake side of the turbo. What is the crankcase pressure in psi if anyone knows
I'm not sure I've ever seen that spec. Does it have a ccv filter? Try cleaning the turbo to intake hose and see if you get more oil. If the ccv filter is clogged it will suck oil into the intake
Crankcase poressures are normally measured in inches of water (approx 30" of water = 1psi). Electronic engines with crankcase pressure alarms normally sound at around 3.5" of water (0.13psi) or thereabouts .