Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1/50 cat 627’s For Sale

alan627b ยท 2010-04-22 01:32

I'm thinning out my fleet a little...I want to sell a pair of NZG Cat 627 push-pull scrapers. Low hour, well maintained units. Factory fresh. 68M series with stiff necks. ALL PINS TIGHT, HITCHES GOOD. These are new Cat yellow, black sripe decals, with plastic wheels. Both are in new in box condition, and still have mfg. tags, except one had a broken draft arm to bowl pin broken, which I carefully drilled and replaced with a phillips head screw. It aslo has a small scratch inside the bowl, and factory fixed paint blemish in front of th eoperators compartment. Both come with their original boxes. I would like $120 for the NIB scraper, and $110 for the one with the screw, plus shipping. Sorry, no oil samples! Or, I will entertain offers on selling as a pair. Alan Hynes aka alan627b AT live.com Not affiliated with Appell Equipment

Replies2
  1. #1alan627b2010-04-22 01:34

    More pics clean units for sale! Old color units not for sale, however. Not affiliated with Appell Equipment

  2. #2alan627b2010-04-22 01:38

    Original boxes included. Last pic shows factory paint defect NZG fixed. This is as I recieved it new. Alan Hynes aka alan627b