Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1/50th Peterbilt 367s

granitefan713 ยท 2010-02-05 15:52

Here are some pics of my 1/50th Peterbilt 367s from First Gear. I think First Gear did a great job on them for the price! (Sorry if there's already a topic on these, I did a search but didn't find one.)

Replies4
  1. #1heavylift2010-02-05 16:31

    nice trucks.... better take the gps off before you move it dozer.... we got to hear that story for 6 months at the safety meetings

  2. #2Cat336DL2010-02-14 17:49

    i know the trucks are so amsome the mack granites have lots of detal i have one

  3. #3WabcoMan2010-02-14 18:36

    They look great. First Gear certainly make a quality model. Other die cast manufacturers could take a few lessons from First Gear

  4. #4hoeman6002010-02-14 18:44

    especially on their pricing. I have a large collection but some cost more than a set of tires for my truck! thats to much to just sit on my shelf