I see that we have passed the 1K member milestone:thumbsup Thanks Steve for hosting such a big party and thanks to the mods for all their help too:notworthy Here's to HEF!:drinkup
This from you!! You wouldn't even have made the party. You're too busy traveling around the country like some big shot.:bouncegri So how'de you get to OK, did you use your plane??
Duh!! I realized after that the "1000 members" was the party you mentioned Orchard, not that you thought he should've thrown a party because of that milestone.:Banghead Yes, I agree. Thanks Steve for having a place like this available for us.:thumbsup You too Digger, and BRL:spongebob (where-ever you've gone?)
No prob - It's OK . (get it?? I was in Oklahoma....:lmao :lmao ) Rode the flying bus out and back. My plane is still in the "much assembly required" stage, but every time I have to ride an airliner it gives me new enthusiasm for finishing:Banghead Had some great BBQ @ Rudy's in Norman Greats Steaks @ Cattleman's in OKC and the Sooners crushed on Saturday:thumbsup
We hit the 2000 mark today!! Thanks to all of you for making this site such a success!!!:notworthy It's interesting to note that it took nearly 3 years to hit 1000, and just over 7 months later we have our second 1000.
Steve i'm always telling guys about the site and giving out your cards .
Steve, I would just like to add my congrats on hitting the 2000 member mark, If there is anything I can do for you to promote the site on this side of the pond let me know?? Regards Nick Drew.:drinkup