Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1020 Unit Crane

Dozerbill63 ยท 2016-02-15 20:49

I am looking at an Unit Crawler Crane , a 1020 . I need to know the weight . if I do buy this machine I will need service manual and parts book . Any information will be nice . Thanks for any information you may have .

Replies2
  1. #1bigshow2016-02-16 11:10

    Check out the Historical Construction Equipment Association on Facebook or HCEA.net, the Facebook group has lots of intelligent people who will more than likely give you more info than you need.

  2. #2ror76a2016-02-24 10:31

    Assuming it is set up as a crane, w/ 35' of boom and a 3-71 Detroit the weight is listed as 36,742. If it is a 1020A, or has a live boom, extra counterweight, tall gantry, or any of the other accessories it would of course weigh more. If you need manuals or parts let me know, I know a couple people who have unit parts.