Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

11l-15 backhoe tires

flyingpassage ยท 2020-04-20 18:13

can anyone recommend a good hoe front tire 11l-15 that won't start cracking after two years, there are so many China and India tires out there, my right side is a Lande China tire been on at least 20 years no cracks but can't find them,left side I have put 3 tires on it thanks Jeff

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2020-04-20 20:48

    The life of a backhoe tire front or rear is not just the brand but the ply rating. IMHO ! Do not put wimpy tires in either location because they are cheap. Actually I have purchased 12 ply tires cheaper than 8's and 10's from the same dealer.

  2. #2flyingpassage2020-04-20 21:01

    Yes I always try to get the higher ply rating but the rubber itself I think is way different from manufactures

  3. #3flyingpassage2020-04-20 21:02

    Yes I always try to get the higher ply rating but the rubber itself I think is way different from manufactures