Hello, I need a wiring schematic for this grader Got at least 2 problems 1st is the right hand fuse bank has no power going to it 2nd is I noticed on one side of injector pump (I think that is what it is) there was no nut hold the wire on one side and could see where one had arced out when I put the wires on with a new nut why cranking over the wires smoked and burnt the insulation Thank you
Unfortunately "12H grader early model" isn't enough information to identify an electrical schematic. Need the machine Serial Number.
Hello Nige Thank you Serial number = 08Z96670 Engine model = 3306
That's the engine S/N. For the electrical schematic I need the machine Serial Number. the engine electrical system will be included on the same schematic as the machine. Scratch that - found it on the system. 4XM01182. Keep an eye on your messages. I'll send you a copy.
Hello Nige Sorry abut my delay getting back to thank you got a lot going on here, That diagram was super helpful and have fixed everything except right fuse bank thank you very much I have traced the main purple wire back to the main relay and connectors 14, 24 and 31 along the way will have to make sure the cows have not pulled any connectors out and find main relay see how the purple wire is connected to the main relay and test Thank you