Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

12E 99E11194 main lifting arm

coinkid ยท 2023-09-07 09:20

Hello, new here I was hoping for some help I have a 12E 99E grader that i was pushing down on the left side and the main 3" shaft broke and I was looking to remove it so I can replace it an can't seem to get the worm gear out of the bottom of the main gear, I have contacted Cat and the machine is old enough that it isn't in the computer. i can add pictures or what ever i need to do, just need some help where to go to removal of the gear box so I get the shaft out. Thank You

Replies4
  1. #1GEORGIOS1982172023-09-07 14:05

    Hi. Post a photo if you can

  2. #2Vetech632023-09-07 14:16

    Pics are great and will help us help you.

  3. #3coinkid2023-09-07 16:14

    Here are some pictures

  4. #4coinkid2023-09-07 16:15

    A couple more Thank you