Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

12F Grader Clutch Adjustment

Nige ยท 2024-02-21 16:37

Looking for a flywheel clutch adjustment procedure for a 12F machine, Serial number 13K2953. Can anyone help.?

Replies12
  1. #1crane operator2024-02-21 20:09

    You're so screwed. Nige usually answers questions like this.

  2. #2Nige2024-02-21 21:34

    Kind of ironic isn't it.? Someone somewhere must have a paper Service Manual with the information in it. Online info is pretty scarce for these museum pieces. Trying to hel[p out a friend of a fTiend in Greece.

  3. #3crane operator2024-02-21 23:06

    CAT Caterpillar 12F 14E SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL MOTOR GRADER sn 12/13K 33K 72G 89H | eBay 12K, 13K, 33K, 72G, 89H. 12 (12F) & 14 (14E) MOTOR GRADERS. LUBRICATION & MAINTENANCE. DISASSEMBLY & ASSEMBLY. THIS MANUAL IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. COVER AND EDGES LIGHTLY SOILED AND WORN, INSIDE IS CLEAN. www.ebay.com If you need it, I'll get it and then I can ship it to you, or scan the pages you need.

  4. #4Nige2024-02-22 10:30

    Thank you very much. I've been in contact with the owner and will let you know.

  5. #5Jimbo2024-02-23 22:00

    I have a 72G service manual at the ranch; I will grab it this weekend

  6. #6Nige2024-02-23 23:02

    Thank you.

  7. #7Jimbo2024-02-26 12:17

    This should do the trick

  8. #8The Peej2024-02-26 12:23

    I had to click on the post knowing I couldn't contribute but had to know

  9. #9Nige2024-02-26 12:29

    Thanks muchly. Most appreciated.

  10. #10grandpa2024-02-26 14:03

    Im impressed. The author of this post started right out with machine and serial number!!! Nige isn't hollering in total vein.

  11. #11Welder Dave2024-02-27 23:11

    Nige started the thread.

  12. #12IceHole2024-02-27 23:34

    One of the guys at work called Chevron "engineers" with a product question. National "hotline" that distributors can use. Supposed to be the experts and usually rattle off specs that I'm just like... oh... yeah, oh .. I see. May as well be talking about makeup or the latest Foosball games. They said to hold, they'd need to check something. Phone rings and it's the engineer calling the "Grey beard" sitting right next to the guy calling with the question.