Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

140 h

John Pardi · 2023-05-18 12:15

140H differential will not unlock

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2023-05-18 12:23

    Are you asking or telling us.?

  2. #2John Pardi2023-05-18 12:31

    I’m asking

  3. #3Nige2023-05-18 12:35

    Not exactly a conversationalist are you? This is how it works...... Let's start with a few basics - Serial Number, was it working at one time but not working now, has it been working intermittently but now it won't unlock at all, etc, etc.? What have you tried/tested, etc, etc.? Most importantly what's the air pressure on the machine when the governor cuts off the compressor.?

  4. #4John Pardi2023-05-18 12:47

    I’ll be at blade tomorrow I will contact you then

  5. #5John Pardi2023-05-18 12:47

    Thank you

  6. #6Nige2023-05-18 13:13

    No problem. From a remote viewpoint it's impossible to see what you're seeing, that's why all the posters here who might try to help need the maximum possible amount of information from someone who's standing in front of the machine.