Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

140H cab parts?

20/80 ยท 2018-04-04 16:23

Hi everyone, just wondering is there such a place you can get aftermarket parts for a 140H cab, i'm looking for left and right doors, mine are getting rusty and Cat wants $2800 just for the door skin each, I thought that was kinda steep, anyone have any idea's? thanks for any info

Replies4
  1. #1Jason Strapponi2018-04-04 16:48

    Good afternoon I work at a CAT dealer in the U.S and we have our own used parts department. I would ask your local CAT if they do. As far as aftermarket parts for a door that would be a no. The only aftermarket parts we offer are filters and tracks for skid steers and excavators. You could try vintageparts.com as well Good luck

  2. #2cuttin edge2018-04-04 17:28

    You have to source your own parts? My old 730 had a bad door. We have some great welders in the shop, so they made a door and used the reusable parts.

  3. #3mowingman2018-04-04 19:36

    Try Ray's Used Equipment, in Nocona, Texas. I believe they ship worldwide, so your being in Canada should not be a problem.

  4. #420/802018-04-04 20:40

    Thanks guys