Thus grader blows ignition fuse instantly up turning the ignition key
Cat 140M was running and I was out of it for 10 to 15 minutes and it **** off and now it just blows ignition fuse instantly when I turn ignition key to the on position even before it gets to the point of engaging the starter? Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
A few things that need to be established. - serial number of the machine - your mechanical/diagnostic ability You’re going to have to have a schematic and the ability to use it to find the problem. You will also need the appropriate tools ie: multimeter, connector tools, etc. let us know a little more about yourself and the machine and we might be able to help.
I operate a 2016 and 2017 140M3 and had that happen on mine it was the main power relay way in the back on the right had side the mechanic said when the relay fails it blows the ignition fuse I’d try replacing relay and fuse should fix your problem.
What should the OP do if that doesn’t fix it?
Cry.