hey pull pan look what i found sitting along side the road!!!!!!!!!
just sitting there!! i was so tempted to get in the cab and ride into the sunset!!
Nice. Are you in Empire territory?
well yes i am in empire country...
i think you could have made it to the border then you would have been home free. very nice gotta say cant wait to see one up close.. im movin to Cali 2nd week in july cant wait...!!! sweet pics
i am sorry you have to move to that god forsaken place...(cali) hey i think dozer boy is over in that mass of humanity somewhere...:bouncegri
I would of taken it for a spin. X2 I hope you hated your life back home or are going to northern CA. I live in San Diego, where are you moving to?
Cat wouldn't have been too happy with that. And think of this -- if you had brand-spanking new prototype test machine, would you want some competitor of yours to try it out without your permission? But I suppose that sort of thing may happen quite a bit, so I'll keep ma mouth shut.
thats why the whole situation was really wierd. the whole time i was taking pics i felt like i was doing something wrong. to tell you the truth when i first drove by i thought it was a volvo. i was at least a 1/2 mile down the road when i realized that it didnt have any decals on it. thats when i locked up the brakes and turned around!!!!!!11
I have a cousin who is an engineer. He had a job when he first graduated college. He worked with a team at Ford--dis-assembling new Chevies...
Ah yes. Cat does it, too, disassembling competitors. (The Clayton, NC facility has disassembled competitors, for instance, available for public viewing.) And forget the old comment I know what I was thinking, but I'm not sure I can explain my quirky "No! Confidential!" behavior... :Banghead farmerted44, once the decals are on, it's a little better. But I can see where you're coming from.
here is a 14 i pulled off the web
More photos of the 14M http://www.constructionequipment.com/article/CA6335235.html And a brief writeup http://www.constructionequipment.com/newProductsDetail/CA6336607.html?taxid=7858 More to come . . . L
The Cat is out of the bag Guys, The Cat is out of the bag. Orders are being accepted for the 14M today. Here in Phoenix there is a 160M field follow working on the side of a highway. There are plenty of these machines in the field now being tested by customers. I've actually run a few of them, and it blew my socks off. This line of machines will be one of those revolutionary products that people talk about for decades.
Well I'll be! Welcome to the forums, keerym.
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums keerym!!:drinkup Thanks for the update and thanks for joining us!:wink2
welcome to the forum keerym!!!! these pics of the 14M were taken near Buckeye,AZ. which just happens to be my hometown. glad to have another az. operator on board!!! i know of at least one other, D10, is up around morenci. welcome!!!!!!!!
No kidding And it has not even been a decade...
i havent posted in a long time. the reasons are far too complicated and not fit for this board. lol it seems like a decade since i took these pics,for sure. i am going to open the box. i havent run one still making the 140 G maintain our roads. comments,gripes,thumbs up????