Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1650 case

petepilot ยท 2019-03-19 17:11

first I don`t have the ser#yet ----- 1650 case older machine, right track won`pull forward or backward Q. does this series mach. have separate drive motors for tracks?. seems to have gradually quit pulling

Replies7
  1. #1petepilot2019-03-21 18:28

    case must be a dirty word

  2. #2Coy Lancaster2019-03-22 07:54

    The older 1650s were power shift machines, I would check your final drive for the side that doesn't move. May not be the problem but it's a place to start.

  3. #3petepilot2019-03-22 20:19

    well thank goodness I don`t have to bother with it. was a rental, the co. picked it up and they are going to deal with it

  4. #4Coy Lancaster2019-03-22 20:39

    That's good

  5. #5petepilot2019-03-22 22:35

    it worked less than 2 hrs on the site before it gave up.

  6. #6Coy Lancaster2019-03-23 08:24

    Ain't that something, at least they are taking care of it. Did they give you something else to use?

  7. #7petepilot2019-03-23 22:39

    not yet.