Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

16g grader unloading valve

Catlover95 ยท 2021-02-04 23:55

Experiencing a hyd issue with my 16g grader, when the engine is started I have no hyd functions When I move the lever for the unload valve I get some response from hyd controls, but not as much as I should. After playing with this lever for some time the controls seem to come good and work at normal speed, what should I be looking for when I remove the unloading valve? Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2021-02-05 11:02

    I assume as a 1st step you inspected the control linkage of the valve for anything worn or broken.? This is what the inside of it looks like.

  2. #2Catlover952021-02-06 22:01

    Yep all linkage is as it should be, definitely must be an issue inside of the valve. I will pull it down and inspect and post any findings