Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

175 International Crawler Loader

Justin98 ยท 2022-06-09 16:03

175 International crawler loader (I don't have the serial number the guy hasn't sent it to me yet) I am trying to locate a reseal kit for the hoist cylinder the farthest one back on the left side. Do you know of any sources for this part I have yet to find anyone selling it. Thanks in advance.

Replies4
  1. #1Tinkerer2022-06-09 19:49

    It should not be a problem getting seals for the cylinders, Justin. Is it a 175, 175B or 175C ? You will need the serial number to determine which one you have. They were nice loaders in their day. I ran a couple of different ones longer ago than I care to remember.

  2. #2Willie B2022-06-09 20:20

    My friends have lost count of how many 175 they have owned. At present they have a few, with one for sale. To me, it seems there isn't a great deal of difference between 175 B & C Reggie Lussier at Winmill Equipment, Rutland VT knows more about these machines than the people who built them. Generally though, old cylinders, you dismantle, measure the consumable parts & buy them one at a time.

  3. #3skyking12022-06-09 20:25

    only the one for me and it was a day or two ago

  4. #4boone2022-06-10 10:59

    Just bought 2 boom/hoist kits for a 175C from Bulldog. There's also Baum Hydraulics and Hercules. They should have kits already packaged for this application. The last post or so in " My first track loader " thread in the track loader section has a few pictures of the bulldog seal kit.