I have a case 1840, the wheel bearings failed on one side and the drive motor busted the housing out and busted a fitting in half on the drive pump. I rebuilt the wheel bearing assembly, made a plate to weld on the frame to hold the drive pump, installed the drive pump, chains, and hydraulic lines. And put the cab and everything back together. My question is what does labor cost go for on something like this? I recently started working on stuff at home and just need some help pricing jobs. I'm thinking a job like this is around 800$ labor? Any helpful advice would greatly be appreciated.
double that and you would be about right
Whatever the market bares. Here dealer rates are $150 an hour (Cat field rate). That is supposed to buy you high experience level and expertise with professionalism. It hasn’t been the case for awhile now.