Can someone tell me how to tell the difference between a 1845 or 1845S. It just says 1845 on the plate. the intake shows a hose used only on the 1845 S. Maybe someone could tell me the difference. thanks norm
Case shows same parts book, F1277 for 1845 and 1845S. Is yours gasoline engine? Guessing the "S" is for spark ignition? SWAG.....
I'm thinking the same thing here. I actually have a copy of the "Operators Manual for 1845 and 1845 S". It shows both the gas and diesel engines but on a quick look at it just now could not see where it came right out and said the gas/spark ignition was used in the 1845S
Mine is a diesel. Never thought about that but your probably right. I have a service and parts manual. it covers both diesel and gas models. thanks norm
If believe it is for a sound suppression package. Which has a slower runing fan /water pump for noise reduction and foam/ sound supression added in engine area
The s model what was refering to . Skidsteerstuff.com
That makes sense!