Hey guys. Bought an 1845C (94) model I believe and I’m looking to add some implements. Question is I’m sure they are stock (low pressure) hydraulics. What implements can I run without having to possibly change over to high flow? I appreciate any input. John
I have no specs for the 1845C but the 1835C has a flow of 16.4 GPM and a pressure of 2250 PSI. You can rum any standard flow machine. You would have to run your engine faster than the newer machines to get the same result. Forget the high flow, that would take a lot of time and money.
Those are about the same specs as the 1845C had, the machine had 56 hp. So at 16 gpm, some attachments wont matter, like grapple buckets, concrete breakers and so forth. The low flow attachment that you will notice sub par performance on are mowers, there are others but mowers are probably the most common. They will absolutely spin the blade, but at 16 gpm and 2500 psi or so, it just wont be a powerhouse by any stretch of the imagination. You could in the day, add hi flow to an 1800 series, I did it several times in the mid 90's and in the day it was worth it. However now if you want high flow or need a real attachment based skid steer, you really just bought the wrong machine for that. The low psi setting and low hp really limit what you can do with it, even with high flow which I believe was around 30 gpm or maybe less. To put that into context, a modern large frame CASE skid steer makes 24 gpm at the low flow curcuit.
Hey I really appreciate it. Just looking to run maybe grapple or ditch witch.