https://fresno.craigslist.org/hvo/d/1936-oliver-hart-parr-70/6488410186.html Truck Shop
You buying this? A quick coat of paint and it would look like new!
No I just posted it because I like old equipment, There is a 1937 Massey Harris not to far from me I could pick up for 1500 but I just haven't made a need for it. Truck Shop
Not buying it! You are smarter than me. I just bought a Ford Golden Jubilee with a 5 ft. lift rear mounted forklift on it. It is in Red Bluff, CA. We need to pick it up this spring. Wife wanted it for our anniversary so there you have it. We usually buy a joint gift for our anniversary. Good thing is we get to take another honeymoon to go get it. A road trip goes a smoother if you call it a honeymoon.
I have seen Two Golden Jubilees for sale locally in the last four months, orchard tractors. Truck Shop
Do you remember ball park what they wanted for them? Curious how bad I got beat.
IIRC one was 2500 and 3000 for the other Truck Shop
I might not be beat to bad at $2000 then. Still need to honeymoon it home though.