Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1948 hough hf loader appraisal

dalemurphy ยท 2013-04-30 19:02

hi iam wondering if anyone has any info on who to contact for an appraisal on old machinery,any leads or info would be helpful,thankyou,dale murphy

Replies9
  1. #1td25c2013-04-30 20:23

    Machinery trader is a good source to see what people are asking for equipment. 2,300$ & take it home http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=9214187

  2. #2dalemurphy2013-04-30 21:04

    hi td25c thanks but naaaa ill wait just interested in what it might bring sum day kinda like to do a few shows with it maybe get sum intrest and I always thank you for your replys dale murphy

  3. #3dalemurphy2013-04-30 21:13
  4. #4backhoe12013-04-30 21:50

    I paid $500 for one just like that... Was way too much. However, I did get it back when I sold it. That machine might be neat and nostalgic, but VERY unproductive!

  5. #5dalemurphy2013-05-01 16:46

    I get your point backhoe1 my question was does anyone know who to contact about an appraisal,and iam thinking your machine was different,i don't know,but only so many of these were made they didn't work out with the small tires on the front,you couldn't steer em and couldn't handle them,serial # for mine is 80005 with high and low range and Hercules motor nothing special but iam sure its worth more than 500.00,thanks for your reply,dale murphy

  6. #6stumpjumper832013-05-01 18:24

    Weight it, its worth whatever short steel is.

  7. #7dalemurphy2013-05-01 21:48

    na its ok ill keep it I like the old machine,thanks for the post

  8. #8td25c2013-05-02 07:11

    Also check out this forum dale http://www.hcea.net/

  9. #9dalemurphy2013-05-02 08:13

    yes td25c iam on that also yesterday I talked to tom berry there in about a week there changing and will have a new page there,sounds like there expanding,he has hooked me up with a few guys for appraisals,just trying to find one a little closer to me,thanks always for your replys here,dale