Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1961 310G Case Crawler w/148ci engine

teen camp ยท 2025-03-13 17:57

I'm new to the forum and look forward to everybody's expertise. I just purchased a 1961? 310G Case Crawler/backhoe. It runs and drives and works as it should but needs a lot of TLC and maintenance. I'm looking for an oil pan gasket, hydraulic oil filter, fan belt, and have been on a search for parts. Every site says they have the parts but they don't. Can you please steer in a hopeful direction. The search is taking too long and the weather here in WI is getting nice. I'd rather be digging than searching for parts. Thank you all.

Replies2
  1. #11978case2025-04-04 11:20

    Give these guys a try. Hagan Tractor Parts, Inc. 7755 S Hwy 51 Broken Arrow, OK 74014 Toll Free: 800-365-0602 Phone: 918-251-1851 www.hagantractorparts.com

  2. #2teen camp2025-04-12 23:04

    I'm hoping to identify the year of my case 310 track loader. The serial # is 3014017. Thank you.