Hello to all, does anyone have a PDF file on the hydraulic system on this hoe. I have not been able to come up with one yet, I am in the process of restoring it and need a little help on the hydraulic portion. I had to do something when I retired and this was it. Thanks in advance for any information.
I hope you didn't take everything apart and lose your notes otherwise, it should be fairly simple, what do you need to know? Pictures help if you're not sure what stuff is, or what it does.
It had a leak on the, I think this is what it is called, the spool valve. I am putting a picture of where the fluid is coming from, I hope you can see it. Thanks for your help as I am on the beginning stages of this one. First backhoe actually.
I have not taken anything apart yet, I am trying to get all my ducks in a row before I start turning wrenches. Thanks
There is a seal under the cover of each of those spools. The covers should come off easy, but be careful of little parts in case something fell apart. then there will be a spring held with a small bolt or clip, take that spring off and you should see the seal, might be an O ring, or it might be more like an oil seal, shouldn't be too hard to find the seal before you take it apart, or take it apart and test your system for keeping track of small parts while you wait for other parts to come in. Then the great debate: fix all the seals, or only as they start to leak? same with hoses, whole hog or piecemeal? No answer on either one.
Perfect thanks, wish me luck, good with it all but the hydraulic part. Thanks for your help. Love this forum with all the knowledge you have.
The best money you can spend on your machine would be a service manual. If you do buy one read the description of it carefully or you may buy a parts manual or operators manual.
I have plans to do that just trying to see what I have got into, thanks a lot.