Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1970 Case Construction king Break Replacement.

daniel17319 ยท 2021-12-28 20:11

OK, so I work for a guy part time who works on old tractors, with that being said i have a question. I say that to say i have some help and as a reference in this conversation. I need to replace the breaks in my tractor, hes saying we need to drain the bucket, take it off to get to the brakes. It does look like that is a real possibility. I have watched a fair amount of utube videos on that particular subject, every single one looks like the person is not or does not show him taking the bucket off. I really don't want to do all that. However it looks like one bolt it will need to come come off due to it being to long the bolt. AM i missing anything here.

Replies3
  1. #1James Sorochan2021-12-28 20:43

    what's the year , serial number, model, make?

  2. #2James Sorochan2021-12-28 23:02

    Oops, didn't read the header.

  3. #3daniel173192021-12-29 12:31

    np