Hello fellas this is the same loader that I was asking questions about the brakes a few lines below. I hooked up the air motor--installed belt- and it built up some pressure in the system. There are some leaks, but it was my first attempt and fixing the brakes. NOW I don't have ANY hydraulics for the front boom and bucket. The power steering still works. I have the service manual and it mentions RELIEF VALVES ,but I can't locate them and not sure if that could be the problem. It went from working perfect to NOTHING. And it all happened just after I hooked up the air pump. I have removed the air pump belt, but stilll no Hyd.----maybe this problem is not related to hooking up the air pump , but it happened at the exact same time. Really need some help here---thank you..
Serial number?
9119821 Later model in the W 14 SERIES
According to the parts breakdown the steering is the rear section of the pump, so I doubt it's a pump issue, but with anything else it should at least try to move. The main relief is on the back side of the loader control valve in line with the spool caps, could be stuck open. I have no idea how the air system could interact with the hydraulics... doesn't happen to have a backhoe on it does it?
I found the problem for the NO HYDRAULICS----The air pump puts a small amount of air pressure to the hyd. reserviour sp. and that helps moving the oil to the pump. There is a small air line going from the pump to the hyd. tank. I had unhooked that line to see if air was coming out when I had the belt on the air pump. SO with the air pump running or NOT that air line has to be hooked up so as not to let non-pressured air into the tank. Even though the air pump had not been working--no belt--there was still a little pressure of some kind if the incoming air hose was still hooked to the hyd. tank......