Does anyone have a pic or diagram of the belt pattern for a ford with the 855 cummins big cam 3 it has the 3 v belt fan pulley
See if these help
I can hear it starting up now.
But can you see the blue haze and smell the unburnt fuel?
Thank you
I'm there
Just in case you were not aware, make sure the double V belts are very close to the same date of manufacture so that they are the same exact length OR buy what are referred to as a Matched set of belts. They come together as 2 belts in a package and are made to be sold only together. Ask me how I found/figured that out
Gates no longer sells "matched sets". They claim their manuf. tolerances are such that all their belts are "matched". Mcmaster Carr advertises "matched sets", but with them, you never know who the manufacturer is, they could just be gates belts...