Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1981 Terex TS14 Scraper / 6speed transmission needed / troubles

KYLE CEM ยท 2013-03-30 19:01

I have a 1981 Terex TS14 Scraper / The Alison 6 speed transmission (serial# clt 3461) just died. Anyone have a good used? Rebuilt unit? Rebuit with core exchange? Rebuild kit? My southern Alberta Canada shipping address is: Lethbridge, AB. T1J 3K7 My northern Montana USA shipping address is: Sweet Grass, MT. 59484 Email me: [email protected] If anyone has any advise please let me know. Thanks, Kyle Bates

Replies4
  1. #1Truck 5052013-03-30 21:54

    http://www.dartcotransmission.com/

  2. #2Helper812013-04-02 14:33

    Did you find one? I have a business partner who has a few of these TS14's just sitting around which I think he doesn't have any plans to repair them anymore, since they have not been moved in the last 6-8 months. LMK if I can be of any assistance.

  3. #3KYLE CEM2013-04-13 20:06

    Thanks for the help. All fixed up.

  4. #4Turbo218352013-04-13 21:20

    Any info on these machines? How many? What needs to be repaired?