Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1982 International S1754 manual

Aggie2005 ยท 2025-11-16 20:35

good evening all, i have a 1982 international S1754 with a dump bed, in need to manuals to work on motor and diagrams to help with sourcing some parts for it. I know its a long shot but i have always appreciated the help I have received from this site

Replies4
  1. #1Truck Shop2025-11-16 20:51

    A little more info, are you rebuilding the engine? DT466?

  2. #2Aggie20052025-11-16 23:08

    Sorry Engine is 900 cubic foot v8 according to vin. I need to replace radiator and hood. Truck was in small.jobsite accident. I would like manual for future use and repairs I have manuals for all.other machines so just used to having the literature for my machines.

  3. #3cuttin edge2025-11-17 10:59

    Trying to imagine how big a 900 cubic foot engine would be. I know you mean cubic inch but..... probably too old but we used to get replacement hoods off old school busses.

  4. #4Truck Shop2025-11-17 13:59

    Have to say it--the dreaded 9L V8--good luck on parts for it.