A friend has a 1984 UH-14 Hitachi. Its so old it pre-dates the internet. there is not a lot of information available for it. Its in decent shape with not a lot of leaks even the undercarriage looks not too bad. Its has a problem with travel. Its was always slow but last winter the owner tried to move it when it was really cold and the travel lever for the left side was frozen. He forced it and now the travel on the left side does not work. The valve has a shaft on each side with the travel levers/pedals attached. There is a tag that says Hitachi HV PS C00275. A PDF manual, I'm probably dreaming. Anyone know how to check the Hyd pressure the pilot pressure? I am going to take the travel valve out and see if I can fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Hope this document will help you. UH14_UH20_UH30 KM-000-BC MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere. www.mediafire.com
Some more infomation. This is the "Serviceman Handbook". UH Series KH-020-01 Service Man Handbook MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere. www.mediafire.com
Thanks!! Thats exactly what I need!
Would you have a wiring diagram for this old machine? Thanks! Terry