I have a wire that has came off the alternator so it will not charge. I am trying to find where the wire attaches. I have been looking for a location to download schematic pages on this machine. Just need to show the alternator hookup. Rmeredith
who makes the alternator??? delco, etc
I would call your local case dealer and ask them to fax one over to you.If they are a good dealer they will with out any BS. I have done that many times with my dealers trying to fix something.
does the tach work? some machines have a BAT,R,or W,terminal. BAT is the main output,R is the terminal that senses battery voltage,telling the regulator the batteries need charging.W is usually has an AC voltage output for computer use,or tach signal.
Funny thing. Just put a new battery in our JCB backhoe and fired it up. Now the charge/alternator light flashes every 15 seconds or so and the tach doesn't work. I recall the service guy putting a new alternator in this past spring. I wonder if its got the BAT, R and W terminals?
turns out they put in a Delco alt. As of last night it has a proper JCB alt. and everything works great.