Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1986 Mustang 545

Cmed250f ยท 2019-10-29 08:44

Goodmorning everyone I'm new to the forum thanks for adding me! I recently purchased a 1986 omc mustang 545 and for the life of me cannot find anything about this piece of equipment online or anywhere for that matter it has a perkins 4 cylinder diesel that's all the seller knew please if anyone has any information or sources for information on this thing it would be greatly appreciated thank you

Replies2
  1. #1Welder Dave2019-10-29 16:22

    Some info here if you scroll over it. Looks to have a 4-154 Perkins but apparently they can be difficult to get parts for. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Owatonna-545-Mustang-Skid-Steer-Dealers-Brochure-LCOH-/151122741714

  2. #2Shannon Williams2022-01-20 22:58

    My husband and I just purchased the same 545 skid steer. I have looked on ebay, amazon and googled. We are trying to find a service manual for it. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Shannon